Monday, December 23, 2013

Of Blue Jays and Angels


Yesterday I went to the Peabody Museum in New Haven and once I got to the CT bird exhibit all I could think of was to find the blue jay. My grandfather bird watched a lot, and I remember especially as a kid going to my grandparents house at Ramblewood Drive and him spotting a blue jay and being excited (then being not so excited about the deer eating the grass haha). Once I spotted the blue jay, I had to take a picture of it. I later found out a dear friend Cindy's father Dave Parsons worked on that exhibit and made that bird. Not only was among the spirit of my poppy but also by Cindy's dad. No wonder I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Angels are amongst us, sometimes they take the shape of blue birds in museums!

Merry Christmas Poppy, Mr.Parsons to all our family and friends in heaven and earth. 








No comments:

Post a Comment