Thursday, December 15, 2016

{my favorite cold weather fashions}

Here in Coastal Connecticut the temperatures are dropping to single digits. My first instinct is to layer, layer, layer and not worry how crazy I look. I do work in a professional office setting though with heat :) so it reminds me even in cold, bitter weather I can still dress pretty even if I want to crawl into bed!

I am loving this thermal and oversized scarf and bag! I'd trade in the jeans for some leggings and it's the perfect polished look that is so effortlessly easy. Shop the look at Sunsets and Stilettos



I adore the shades of pink in this outfit! The blanket scarf has become a trending must have lately. I'd personally trade the heels for boots and call it a fashionable more comfortable day.

These slouched over the knee socks from Anthropologie are heavenly. They are perfect for days cozying up by the Christmas tree, drinking coffee and wrapping presents.

]

This beige, fitted and textured coat is perfect for the office - or outdoors. Shop the look at House of Fraser


I absolutely adore this fitted, swing-tied cardigan. Perfect for the office or going out or even lounging at home. Find it at Jane Norman




No comments:

Post a Comment