Sunday, December 11, 2016

{ christmas decor & ideas }

Decorating the Christmas tree is one of my favorite things to do. I often wax nostalgic over ornaments of yesteryear. The sparkly bulbs now dimmed over time that still shine in your heart. The memories of wrapping of lights or the one year you decided to use tinsel. This time of year I take inventory of my life. Who's in my life, who I lost. Sometimes I can be sadness biting at me, but I remember the task at hand and how grateful I am.

The mantle is my favorite part of the house to decorate and stores like Target, TJ Maxx , Michael's and Hobby Lobby offer great prices for very cute decor.  Here's a few snapshots of our Christmas decorating:






 
 
Some cute Christmas ideas.
 




 
Christmas themed cookies:
Not only delicious but super cute to look at! Dollar stores have cookie cutters shaped like Santas, Reindeers, Christmas Trees and a lot more!
 
 
Gift Wrapping:
Starting last year I really got into artistic wrapping. Sure it's instagram worthy but it's also fun to do! Check out Craft and Creativity for more details on these stunning, expressive packages!
 
 
 Get your bar(cart) ready:
Life on Virginia Street gives you everything you need to know on how to stock up your bar/bar cart perfectly for the Christmas season.
 
 
Get Creative!
Get creative. Who needs blogs or pinterest when you have your own beautiful, creative mind? I love how Life on Virginia Street used Hunter boots as hallway décor.
 
What are some of your holiday season décor must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment