Wednesday, September 30, 2015

House Projects, House Warming & Engagement Party

       I wrote about settling in to our new house and making it a home with fun projects and decor and also the excitement and planning of being engaged. Saturday, Sept. 26th we planned to have a house warming and engagement party. Of course, before then, there was plenty to do!


       My favorite project was our Instagram wall! Freddie and I printed out our favorite photos from our phones from instagram at Walmart. Easy and cheap to do at the Insta-Prints machine. We chose 4x6 and also bought plain black 4x6 frames also at Walmart. He did all the measuring! I love that our favorite people (and animal) is on display!


As time closed in, I started my hunt for cute invites to send out to the party. I have a huge family on my dad's side and I wanted to extend the invite. I found these cute cardboard price tag looking invites at Hobby Lobby.



The party was a great time! I loved having my family and friends over to see our house. I had so much fun, I took no pictures! But! We got lots of cards and gifts that we truly appreciate:




After the party we went back to work on my office and got it painted. Here's a little sneak peak:




No comments:

Post a Comment