Friday, August 7, 2015

Gratitude







Another Friday and I'm sitting outside enjoying the cooler weather and 60's music. I know a lot of people are dreaming of Autumn, with the tree lined avenues full of tangerine and Scarlet leaves, pumpkins and apples and hayrides. But I'm enjoying the summer, each day whether it's one of those blustering hot lazy days or a humid rainy day. I'm learning to enjoy each day on earth I'm alive, grateful for my family and friends, coffee, good music, and hydrangeas. And when Autumn comes and I start feeling sad I'll try to find beauty in those days. I'll try to find something in those cold, dark blizzard winter days I feel all I'm doing is shoveling and sleeping. Its another day on earth. And that's the most beautiful part of any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment