Thursday, August 27, 2015

Favorite Items of the Week

The nights are getting a little cooler and living in New England, I know shopping in August means picking out clothes you can wear on hot days but also layer when it gets cold. Also, home decor is always on my mind. These are some of favorites this week: 

I've always loved Anthropologie, although they are quite out of my price range. It's so hard not to swoon over their stuff like these gorgeous floral booties 


or this adorable cat mug 

Anthropologie has a whole catalog of beautiful items from shoes, to wall art, to garden party dresses to cat mugs! :)


I think this white maxi dress is stunning! Would it have been more perfect if I found it in say, May? Well yes. But...this is a dress you can still wear for those warm Indian summer days then layer up with a faux leather jacket come Fall. Tiki Girl has beautiful and affordable clothing, shoes and accessories.



I am in LOVE with this outfit. That maxi skirt is absolutely dreamy and I love how it's paired with a button down tee-shirt. Shop Urban Outfitters this look (the skirt also comes in black!)


I love this! So stylish and perfect for those Fall days. Styleoholic has the details. This makes me want to stock up on blazers and long necklaces!


4 comments: