Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sizzle in Sweltering Weather

I'm in shoreline CT where the heat and humidity make me want to lie in an air conditioned room and listen to music. But, there's so much to do and I don't want to waste my days inside. I found some of my favorite outfits that would look great and comfortable in this heat wave. 


I love crop tops lately, and think the scalloped skirt is such a cute touch. You can add the gold accessories for a summer night party or date or keep it casual without them and add some sandals and a floppy hat. Find it at Lulus


This romper and floppy hat are divine! I LOVE rompers. This one is perfect, I love the peach colors and the floral design. Floppy hats are great for some shade. Check out the beautiful fashion blog Gal Meets Glam for details!



I love this lavender dress. You can dress it down plain and still stun, pair it up with nice heal and a necklace and make it dressy or keep it cool and casual with some bangles, a flower crown or a headscarf.



I love the mixed patterns and the jewelry. For extra hot day: take off the cardigan! Or get a bigger bag and keep it there for extra chilly cafes, stores or restaurants. I even love her lipstick matching the flowers :) Find it at LoLoBu


I like the top and shorts, I might try different sandals and accessories though. Maybe some pink bangles and a longer necklace and black shades. I'd replace the flower crown with a floppy hat and keep the cardigan for the aforementioned cold stores/restaurants. 


What have you been wearing a lot this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment