Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A New Chapter of Adventures



For a long time my heart yearned for a simple life, for deeper connections and time to create and evolve and explore. I spent nights that turned into years having to be out and about Fridays and Saturdays. I don't want to come off as condescending to anyone because I had my fun, I made a couple friends on the bar scene who became real life friends. But the feeling the party was over and I was still there clung to the air. I was not happy. I've been spending time over the year exploring, learning, writing, reading, delving into art and music. My heart wanted it and I finally listened to it and acted. That's not to say I'll never go to a bar or I look down on anyone in that phase of life. I wish those years were productive. I wish I wrote novels and sketched fashion illustrations and got into amazing music. But I got a deep lesson in life. It was an adventure in itself and I'm excited about the new adventures every step of the way that bring me peace and love and positivity and a chance to explore my heart and mind and this little corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. I always say it's better to spend time doing something useful than to watch it fades.
    Time can't be bought!
    http://glaringwaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete