Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Casual Wedding Guest Ideas

My cousin Kate is to be married Saturday and as I scroll through Pinterest, I see some amazing ideas. Her wedding will be casual and I already have a hairstyle in mind but couldn't help but love these ideas:  


I absolutely adore Candice's layers and soft, romantic curls here!

Perfect for a super casual beach wedding. I'd change the shoes and bag but the dress is feminine and casual and perfect for the beach.



 

Going to a wedding a bit more formal but want to opt out of heels? These sparking flats add a touch of shimmer!

Dare to be different in a sea of dresses. Pair a neon top with a colorful maxi, add bold accessories and voila : beautiful, casual attire for a wedding guest.
{via: chicwish}


I'm in love with these jeweled thong sandals!
{via: weheartit



I adore this braided ponytail. A little structured and a whole lot of fun!

Not as casual as the others, but still very pretty and not your basic black. 
{via: Coast Stores}


What would you recommend to a guest at a casual wedding?






No comments:

Post a Comment