Wednesday, July 30, 2014

North East Bloggers: Blog of the Week

I'm on cloud nine that this tiny little blog got some recognition from the Northeast Bloggers! It was blog of the week and you can see the interview here: Blog of the Week: The Heart of a Flower. NE Bloggers has connected me with so many amazing blogs that are truly inspiring and wonderful read.

 A Mermaid's Rambles is a delightful blog run by a sweetheart! She always has such positive comments and I love reading her day to day adventures through words and photographs.

A Rose in the City - a life style blog based in Philadelphia! I never been but seeing her world through her blog, I want to take a train over there and have adventures through there! Also, I love her recipes and food pics - yum!

Crumbs and Curls - a sassy, classy lifestyle blog that I live vicariously through her adventures around the world! Plus, her style is amazing!


There are so many, many more blogs from NE Bloggers that are on my blog roll that I find amazing but I have limited time here! Please check them out.

I also have a tumblr, juliet's sky and Facebook group I set up over a year ago for the express purpose of bettering the community - all around the world. You can find fundraisers, charities, and worthy causes in your area and also post about your own fundraiser, Fundraisers and Volunteering Center. I've been blessed with messages from people all over wanting me to post everything from Suicide Awareness to a little girl's battle with Leukemia. In this day and age where social media is everything, that's my spot to try and make the world a better place.


What are your favorite blogs/websites?

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea of how you just made my day! I'm so overwhelmed with happiness to know that you enjoy reading my blog, love!

    ❤, Vely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! You're so sweet!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete