Monday, June 23, 2014

Finding My Happy




This year I have to say I found my happiness, I don't even think it was a change of a year, or a new birthday or any day or any one particular thing. It was a series of things. It was me who realized the only way to be happy is to find that within yourself. You can't expect other people to make you happy or to complete you. You have to find yourself, find out all the colors that make you - the soft sensitive blues, the intense stormy grays, the pale yellow sunshine - and truly love yourself and want to better yourself each and every day. I have bad days and not every day this year has been incredibly great. Life will never be perfect, but I have a sense of peace and happiness I haven't felt in a long time. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment