Friday, June 20, 2014

A-Z






A-Z of me. or at least things I like. Because....... I like lists. 

Autumn, Apple Picking, Almost Famous, Alabama Coast Sunsets
Blossoming flowers, Bookstores
Cottages by the beach, Cold Bud Light, Cafe, Candelight
Days Off, Deer from far away. 
Excursions
Flower Crowns, Festivals
Guitars, Glittery Lights
Hydrangeas 
Into Deep by Genesis 
Jasmine flowers
Kittens. 
Live Jazz Music, Loving, Life, Loving Life, "Let it be" by the Beatles, Lists
Mason Jars, Memories of my dad
New York City
Ocean, Oak Trees
Private Beaches, Palm Trees
Quiet 
Rainy days in New Orleans
Summer Nights, Sunflowers, Stony Creek, Stevie Nicks, Scarves, Sleep
Tea, Tulle, 'The Scientist" by coldplay
Umbrellas - or atleast the idea of them. 
Vineyards
Warm Evenings, Watermelon, Waterside, White Christmas Lights
Xylophones? 
Yogurt with granola in it. 
Zinnia flowers

1 comment:

  1. "Umbrellas - or at least the idea of them" = me laughing hysterically. I have a love/hate relationship with umbrellas. I only have one I love, a massive orange umbrella from a bank. But not the easiest to bring with me on the train.

    Farin
    http://farinvazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete