Friday, March 21, 2014

Amanda and MJ's Wedding: 3.21.14

             I was in Mississippi when Marvin Glenn Jones II met Amanda Proto and they had their daughter,  Isabella "Bella for short.  I still wish I didn't miss it but when I met Amanda she carried herself with the same light and love MJ does. They are inspiring uplifting people to be around I'm proud to be their friend and beyond excited to be able to see them getting married.  

               They had the nuptials and reception at Woodwinds in Branford, CT. When Amanda walked down the aisle with her father I filled with tears. The whole nuptials was so beautiful and precious that even little Bella got in on the action by being her cute hyper self. 




The happy couple.

After the couple did their first dance as a married couple (Here and Now by Luther Vandross) and the dance floor was opened up to everyone).

It was a beautiful, fun wedding that had great dancing and touching speeches. The bridesmaids worse pretty lavender grecian dresses, and groomsmen wore gray suits.The cake was 3 tiered adorned with purple flower. One tier of the cake had chocolate in it - yum!


My friend Danielle and I


Sarah, Danielle & I


Me and Sarah (notice her beautiful bridesmaid's dress!)


What a wonderful, special night for two wonderful, special people

No comments:

Post a Comment