Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Today was a good day

                 Although today I woke up in a rather cantankerous mood, it turned around when I realized I have the power to turn my day from bad to good. It started off with getting errands done, then having my spirituality uplifted by going to church. Afterword I took a run in Stony Creek, going down wooded paths I've never been before and was just amazed at how beautiful it is to live by the shoreline.







All photographs by Courtney G. Barrett

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of two CT state reps for Northeast Blogger Network so even thought I already follow your blog I wanted to stop by and say HI! Since we're CT blogging buddies :-D I'm a Connecticut shoreline gal myself!

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment! i've been on hiatus due to work and will be updating this week. i am following your site - you have a beautiful site. thank you for introducing yourself!

      Delete