Wednesday, August 14, 2013

R.I.P. Gia Allemand


I barely watch television, but I did watch the Bachelor season Gia was on. (I thought Jake was just so dreamy). When I heard of Gia's suicide it not only shocked me, but resonated with me. Gia was always so beautiful and warm and seemed genuinely sweet and likable. One of those pretty girls with a smile.

You just never know what someone is going through. Maybe it's because we are the same age and female and I've been struggling lately with depression and anxiety but it resonated with me on that level. On the outside everything can seem normal but on the inside everything can be falling apart. I didn't know her, but it just shows how fragile people can be and how precious life is.

If you are having those thoughts ,there ARE people who will listen, and I provided a resource to anyone who's needing help: Suicide Hotline. Always remember there is a light even when it seems so very very dark. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment