Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!





Happy Birthday mom! First and foremost, thanks for giving me life. Thank you for always having back up Chapstick, for making me baskets when I was sick or in Mississippi. Thank you for all (and oh there were many) the times you got mad at me when I did something bad/stupid I know now you did out of love, you were teaching me invaluable lessons. Thank you for being beautiful inside and out, for never judging, for your sensitive soul, your quick laugh, the fact I can fit into your clothes, for your awesome food. Thank you for staying and watching Conan with me those summer nights after my dad died and I was too depressed to sleep. Thank you for being there, I love you and I appreciate you and everything you've done for me. Happy Birthday Melanie May aka Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment