Monday, December 17, 2012

falling apart/together.






             It may be the way the sun sets earlier or the latest news blaring from your television pouring out into your living room into your heart and mind. It might be the holidays, draining you of money. It could be anything. But what happens when sad becomes depression, when a moment living seems a moment suffering? I have suffered through anxiety and depression for a long time but how I felt or reacted Saturday scared the hell out of me. I never want to feel devoid of faith that things will get better.

            That's a scary feeling and knowing how I feel under that spell, scares me. When you feel like you lost it all - including yourself, I suppose all you can do is work your way up. Some people write. Some people draw. Write poetry. Cry. Write lists. I guess I did all of that except the poetry thing. I got to get better, not just for me but for the people I love.

                          And for those who feel alone, you are not. You are not alone in this.




No comments:

Post a Comment